Wafel Sports Management is preparing for the future!
We are an all-round sports management agency specialised in elite athlete management, athlete branding and media relations providing the best opportunities possible to established world-class athletes, as well as the next generation of talent.
At WAFEL we are looking for interns to join our team of well-connected sports professionals.
Who you are:
– you have a background in (sports) marketing, communication, PR or other related disciplines
– you have a creative mind with a passion for sports/track and field
– digital savvy, proficient in social media tools
– you are well familiar with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
– you have a proficient knowledge of Dutch, French and English
– you have a high-standard, entrepreneurial mindset who wants to make a positive impact
– you are resourceful, can take initiative and can successfully navigate ambiguous situations
– you can handle confidential information in a professional manner
– you bring good vibes
– background in graphic design/digital media is a plus!
– you posses efficient communication skills
– editorial work for our websites
– writing articles and press releases
– content creation for social media
– image editing and creating visuals using Photoshop
– assisting with the organisation of events (e.g. press days)
Ideal start date: Spring 2018
Minimum duration: 1 month
Can’t wait to get an inspiring experience in sports, working for some of the world’s best athletes? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full resume and motivation letter.